Help Us to Help Others
Click here to donate to the SCC online with Network for Good, our secure vendor. Just click!
For $260, one survivor can attend a group program for 9 weeks; $100 buys the software needed to help recover a member's language; and $50 supports the purchase of e-books for the book club.
Want to help?
Stroke Comeback Center depends on private donors to keep the doors open. Our regular fee for members covers only 50% of our costs to provide quality programs. Over 25% of our members attend at a reduced fee.
"This place is a godsend, I didn't know what to do when the insurance stopped and they said he was finished. We've been coming here over three years and there is definite improvement. He can communicate with everybody now." U.S., caregiver of SCC member
- Online: Click here to donate to the SCC online with Network for Good, our secure vendor. Just click!
- By Check: You can mail your check payable to Stroke Comeback Center (or enter your credit card information) by printing this Donation Form.
- Memorial donations: You can honor the memory of a loved one, friend or co-worker. Use the Donation Form and SCC will send an acknowledgment card to the family without the gift amount shown.
- 'Celebrate the day' donations: Honor someone with a donation to SCC for a holiday or a milestone event (such as a wedding). Use the Donation Form and SCC will send an appropriate card to the honoree with or without the gift amount shown.
- Employer Matching Gifts: Check if you can take advantage of matching gift programs within your own company. This is a great way to maximize your donation.
- Amazon Smile: Do you use Amazon? When you do any shopping on Amazon, please click whenever you make an Amazon purchase. At NO COST TO YOU, the SCC will get a percentage back on your Amazon purchase.
- Other ways to donate? Check out, sponsor and/or attend one of our upcoming events!
- We are proud members of the following organizations:
Stroke Comeback Center will send a tax receipt to all donors. Stroke Comeback is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charity organization and donations are deductible to the extent allowed by law. (FEIN #54-2012975) If you have any questions, please call us 703-255-5221 or email .