Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), in-person classes at the Stroke Comeback Center (in Vienna and Rockville) are suspended until further notice. However, our Virtual Programs are thriving! Check out our virtual programs under our "Programs" tab.
Support our Sponsors!
We are grateful for the generous support of our sponsors who allow us to stay true to our mission of providing services to all stroke and brain trauma survivors, regardless of their ability to pay. Thank you!
- Adventist HealthCare
- Capital One Services, LLC
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- CFC National Capital Area
- The Closet Of Greater Herndon Area, Inc.
- Corina Higginson Trust
- Double Wood Farm
- ExxonMobil Foundation
- Freedman Boylan Family Trust
- Giving Circle of Hope
- Koches Family Foundation, Inc.
- Leesburg Daybreak Rotary Ftdn, Inc.
- Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation, Inc.
- McLean Community Foundation
- MedStar National Rehabilitation Network
- Peter Knapp Realty Group, LLC
- Rockville Rotary Foundation
- Rotary Club Of Vienna
- Shrewsbury Foundation
- St. Mark Catholic Church
- Tell Me Town Foundation