Help Us to Help Others
For $250, one survivor can attend a group program for 9 weeks; $100 buys the software needed to help recover a member’s language; and $50 supports the purchase of e-books for the book club.
Want to help?
Stroke Comeback Center depends on private donors to keep the doors open. Our regular fee for members covers only 50% of our costs to provide quality programs. And 25% of our members qualify for partial and full scholarships.
“. . . [T]his place is a godsend, I didn’t know what to do when the insurance stopped and they said he was finished. We’ve been coming here over three years and there is definite improvement. He can communicate with everybody now.” U.S., caregiver of SCC member
- You can mail your check payable to SCC (or enter your credit card information) by printing this Donation Form.
- Memorial donations : You can honor the memory of a loved one, friend or co-worker. SCC will send an acknowledgement card to the family without the gift amount shown.
- ‘Celebrate the day’ donations: Honor someone with a donation to SCC for a holiday or a milestone event (such as a wedding). SCC will send an appropriate card to the honoree with or without the gift amount shown.
- Employer Matching Gifts: Check if you can take advantage of matching gift programs. This is a great way to maximize your donation.
- SCC participates in the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area –CFCNCA #51249, the United Way of National Capital Area – UWNCA #8738 and Catalogue of Philanthropy.
Stroke Comeback Center will send a tax receipt to all donors. Stroke Comeback is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charity organization and donations are deductible to the extent allowed by law. (FEIN #54-2012975) If you have any questions, please call us 703-255-5221 or email .