Welcome to the Stroke Comeback Center!
The Stroke Comeback Center is a community based non profit organization that provides programs for stroke and brain injury survivors in a supportive, caring environment. We are the only Center of its kind in the Washington, DC area.
- Provides long-term programs for survivors with aphasia and other communication difficulties
- Offers a variety of services with a group, social approach
- Focuses on all language modes - speech, reading, writing and comprehension
- Uses interactive technologies tailored to each of our members
- Continues affordable fees through donor-funded scholarships
- Has received national recognition for our accomplishments and innovation
- Believes that survivors can continue to improve over many years.
An initial meeting with our professionals is provided for a minimal charge. Read the Programs Overview page of our website for details.
See the Center in action at a nationally aired segment: Stroke Comeback Center at PB